Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully before proceeding to register and bid.
Terms and Conditions
- All good are sold voetstoots. Each and every lot will be sold as is, where is, with no guarantees or warranties, express or implied. All information given is done in good faith.
- We strongly recommend viewing of items prior to bidding, so as to avoid any disappointment or confusion. The buyer is responsible for checking the goods and in making a bid shall be deemed to have made themselves fully acquainted with the goods for which he bids.
- Please note that only EFT payments, Cash or cash deposits into our bank, and credit/debit cards are accepted. No cheques are accepted under any circumstances.
- Purchase prices are all inclusive.
- Purchases will only be released once the buyer’s payment reflects in our bank account. No exceptions will be made under any circumstances.
- All payments to be made within 24 hrs of the auction closing – no exceptions. Failure to do so will result in account removal and costs incurred.
- All items purchased to be collected within two (2) days following the closure of the auction. Storage fees will apply if not collected in allocated time.
- Only registered buyers are permitted to bid on an auction. Any person intending to bid must register first.
- No cancellations of purchases are permitted. Please do not bid unless you intend to pay and collect should you be the highest bidder.
- Once the auction has finished, the item is deemed to have been sold to the highest bidder.
- Subject to change without prior notice.